The Open Trader Exchange
Globally, over SIX MILLION people trade financial markets outside of institutions. Market Makers and Hedge Funds use their trade flow information for their own interests, without fair compensation to its legitimate owners.
The DARWIN Exchange (Darwinex) lists trading strategies as tradable financial assets, because publicly finding a fair price for traders' intellectual property is in everyone’s interest.
The DARWIN Asset
Proprietary technology transforms each trading strategy into a tradable financial asset (a DARWIN) managed by our FCA (UK) Regulated Asset Manager:
- A DARWIN's live trades are kept private to protect traders' intellectual property.
- DARWINs replicate only a trader's timing, while Darwinex manages the risk - delivering investors a monthly Value-at-Risk target of 10%.
- DARWIN prices quote return since inception, indexed to 100 base. (e.g. If a DARWIN's Return is 25%, its Quote is 125.00)
- DARWIN Providers earn 20% quarterly performance fees, on a high-water mark basis.
- DARWINS are instantly liquid during market hours, for the market price of their underlying assets.
- DARWIN providers trade underlying markets through our FCA (UK) regulated, agency-only broker.
- Proprietary algorithms distil traders' track records into 12 Key Investment Attributes that form every DARWIN asset's DNA.
- 200 additional attributes for each DARWIN (and its underlying strategy) are available to DARWIN portfolio managers.
- Use any combination of the above, to design customized selection filters, robust investment strategies and diversified DARWIN portfolios.
FCA (UK) regulated, offering FSCS protection up to GBP 50,000 per client.
100 % market execution, no dealing desk, via solvent Prime Brokers (LMAX & SaxoBank).
Joint transparent & fair commissions for traders & DARWIN Managers. See our spreads & trading conditions.
80% of new clients referred by existing clients
$10 K MM
$10 Billion USD monthly trading volume
Over $300,000 USD in performance fees paid out last year.
Over 1,000 trading strategies listed as DARWINs